For the pizza dough
400g all-purpose flour
10g dry yeast
A little sugar
10g sunflower oil
A little fresh thyme
For the pizza topping
100g Truffle Paste (Art. 55127)
250g fresh mozzarella
Parmesan cheese (grated)
A few cherry tomatoes
1. Put all the ingredients for the dough in the blender and mix with using the hook on low speed for 4 minutes.
2. Allow the dough to rest for 1 hour, covered in a warm place.
3. Spread the dough on long narrow pizza bases and grill for 1 minute on each side.
4. Spread on the base the Truffle Paste, add the mozzarella, the cherry tomatoes and pour the grated parmesan on top.
5. Bake at 190ºC for about 10 minutes.