General terms of protection of personal data
The site provil.gr preserves the personal character of your data and can not transfer it to any third party (natural or legal person) for any reason with the exception of relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities only.
The provil.gr site maintains files with personal data, which are sent by the user, exclusively for communication purposes.
Except for the explicitly mentioned exceptions (copyrights of third parties, partners and organizations), all content of the site provil.gr including images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, services provided and generally all the files of this site, are copyright, of the site provil.gr and are protected according to the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
None of them may, in whole or in part, be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, reposted or “uploaded”, transmitted or distributed in any way for personal gain.
Indicative list of prohibited uses of the services of provil.gr
The users / members of provil.gr, observing the current legislation, the Constitution, the International Conventions, and the generally accepted principles of ethics, must abstain from:
1) The posting and publication of any content, which constitutes an objective insult to the personality, honor, reputation, public image, property of any third party.
2) The posting and publication of content, which is contrary to the Law, the morals, is defamatory or contrary to the Constitutional notions of protection of life, honor, property, value of man or violates the personal data of others, or constitutes the subjective or the objective nature of any crime or is characterized by a racist disposition.
3) Posting content such as
pornographic, terrorist, threatening, copyrighted material, illegal software, content that promotes religious or other forms of proselytizing, and content that is generally against good morals.
4) Discussions or links to illegal material as well as its processing or retrieval will be deleted immediately.
5) Expressions of racist, extremist ideas or verbal attacks on socio-political or religious groups will be deleted immediately.
6) Users are prohibited from engaging in any commercial activity through the Website, including sales, advertising, contests.
7) The posting, sending, transmission, distribution through the website of material that violates the privacy of other users or any third party is prohibited.
Cookies are used and more specifically Google Analytics, which help us understand how users interact with the website provil.gr, providing information about the points of visit, time, any problems that arose during the use of the website. This information is used solely to improve the website and consequently the user experience on it. The information collected is anonymous and does not refer to specific users. All data is collected anonymously via Google Analytics.